WHO WE ARE
We are a family owned glass and glazing company based in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
Our company director created a industry leading glass company that combines cutting-edge technology, innovative glazing systems and excellent customer service to deliver the very best products and service to our customers.
We have a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team who have built a great working culture. Its a positive and uplifting place of learning to improve not only our personal lives but also our colleagues and customers who we deal with every single day.
It is a fun, fast paced and inclusive environment where everyone is included in the daily operations. One where we consistently draw upon all levels of experience and opinions to participate in all aspects of the daily operations so that we can grow and innovate together.
This is more than a workplace, We are family who support and encourage each other to be our best and deliver exceptional results for our customers.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
We are offering an opportunity for an individual who is keen to learn and be part of a hardworking and epic team culture. The right candidate has the opportunity to be guided through a 3 year Glass and Glazing Apprenticeship.
Position located in Hoppers Crossing, we will only be accepting applicants that reside in the western suburbs.
What is required, you ask?
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team
- Respect for yourself and others
- Integrity and professionalism
- Mechanically minded with an understanding of tools and their application
- Great problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Compliant and respectful of company protocols
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Ability to comply with guidance and instruction
- Drivers license (essential)
- In house cutting of glass, basic sales and quoting
- General workshop duties
- Prove a willingness to learn and work hard – as previously mentioned there is an apprenticeship opportunity for the right candidate
- Assisting fellow glaziers at onsite jobs
The successful candidate will be committed to learning the glazing trade.
They will have the practical and interpersonal skills necessary to follow instruction and take pride in developing a positive role within the team culture.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a can do attitude, honesty, integrity and accountability at all times.
We have a fantastic working culture and we would love to offer someone who is keen to start a successful career in the glass and glazing industry, the opportunity to join our fun, hardworking and rewarding team.
If you have the prerequisites of the position and would like to embark on an exciting work opportunity an attractive remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Click the button below to apply!